Definitions and interpretation
|Collectively all information that you submit to Four Talent Ltd via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
|A small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
|Data Protection Laws
|Any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the GDPR, and any national implementing and supplementary laws, regulations and secondary legislation;
|The UK General Data Protection Regulation;
|Four Talent Ltd, we or us
|Four Talent Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 13674876 whose registered office is at The Beeches, Moulton Lane, Boughton, Northampton, NN2 8RG.
|UK and EU Cookie Law
|The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011 & the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2018.
|User or you
|Any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Four Talent Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Four Talent Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
|The website that you are currently using, www.fourtalent.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- The singular includes the plural and vice versa.
- A reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships.
- “Including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”.
- Reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it.
- date of birth;
- job title;
- contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
- financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- web browser type and version (automatically collected);
How we collect Data
- Data is given to us by you;
- Data is received from other sources; and
- Data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
- When you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
- When you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services;
- When you complete surveys that we use for research purposes (although you are not obliged to respond to them);
- When you enter a competition or promotion through a social media channel;
- When you make payments to us, through this Website or otherwise;
- When you elect to receive marketing communications from us;
- When you use our services;
Data that is received from third parties
- Marketing agencies.
Data that is received from publicly available third parties sources
- Official networking events and or activities
- Seminar / conference attendance.
Data that is collected automatically
- We automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
- We will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed “Cookies”.
Our use of Data
- Internal record keeping
- Improvement of our products / services
- Transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to you
- Contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website
- Candidate information to clients
- Soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you have previously engaged with us (for example, you contact us to ask us for more details about a particular product/service, and we are marketing similar products/services). Under “soft opt-in” consent, we will take your consent as given unless you opt-out.
- For other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you need to take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick box that we’ll provide.
- If you are not satisfied with our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. To find out how to withdraw your consent, see the section headed “Your rights” below.
Who we share Data with
- Our employees, agents and/or professional advisors – to maximise the provision of our services and obtain advice from professional advisors
- Third party service providers who provide services to us which require the processing of personal data – to enable the company to fulfil its service provision
- Third party payment providers who process payments made over the Website – to enable third party payment providers to process user payments
- Relevant authorities – to fulfil our legal obligation where required
Keeping Data secure
- Access to your account is controlled by a password and a username that is unique to you.
- We store your Data on secure servers.
- Payment details are encrypted using SSL technology (typically you will see a lock icon or green address bar (or both) in your browser when we use this technology.
- Right to access– the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update, or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive.” Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to correct– the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase– the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your Data– the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to data portability– the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
- Right to object– the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
Transfers outside the United Kingdom and European Economic Area
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
|Type of Cookie
|Strictly necessary cookies
|These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
|They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
|These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region). By using the Website, you agree to our placement of functionality cookie.
Below is a list of the cookies that we use. We have tried to ensure this is complete and up to date, but if you think that we have missed a cookie or there is any discrepancy, please let us know.
We use the following strictly necessary cookies:
|We use this session cookie to remember you and maintain your session whilst you are using our website
|Improved user experience
We use the following functionality cookies:
|We use this cookie to identify your computer and analyse traffic patterns on our website
|Improved user experience
We use the following analytical/performance cookies:
|Improved user experience